RULES FOR MAINTENANCE OF DISCIPLINE
- Students must able by the rules and discipline of the college
- Overall power for enforcement and maintenance of discipline are vested with Principal and his decision shall be final, Subject to the approval of the GB in all cases except the matter relating to examination
- A student is liable to disciplinary action, like compulsory transfer or expulsion from the college violating the college and the Hostel rules and any other offence which are considered by the authority
- All notice desired to be pasted or circulated by the students anywhere in the college or Hostel premises shall require the approval of the Principal.
- Students must surrender their Identity cards to the college office at the time of receipt of the Pass or Transfer Certificate.